From now on, every Friday I will share the most interesting links I came across during the week (plus a few curious distractions from the norm). Check them out:
- UX Myths – A series of articles about the things you take for granted about your website, but are wrong.
- FourScore – Lets venues track the FourSquare activity of their customers against competitors.
- Advertising in Social Gaming – Mashable writes about product placement in, of all things, social gaming.
- Examples of Digital Creativity – An awesome collection of inspiring ideas for digital marketing, collected by Ana Andjelic.
- Dilbert on Marketing – Need I say more?